ACCG8124 Taxation Law and Practice
CASE STUDY: INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
Due Date: 11pm 8 October 2021
Format of Submission: Microsoft Word document, 12-point Time New Roman type, double
Method of Submission: Online, uploaded to iLearn via Turnitin
Late submissions of assignments
Sometimes unavoidable circumstances occur that might prevent you from submitting an
assignment on time and, in that case, you may be eligible to lodge a Special Consideration
Unless a Special Consideration request has been submitted and approved, please note that no
extensions to assignment deadlines will be granted. Assignments that are submitted late will
attract a late penalty:
1. There will be a deduction of 10% of the total available marks made from the total
awarded mark for each 24 hour period or part thereof that the submission is late.
2. No assignment will be accepted more than 72 hours after the due date and time (incl.
weekends) after the original due date.
• Your written response to this assignment must be presented in a business report format – (It
must have an executive summary, introduction, a main body, and a conclusion). Bullet points
are not acceptable.
• Responses to this assessment task must not exceed 2,000 words.
• You must cite relevant cases, ATO rulings, and legislative references to support your
• Your response must also provide reasons that explain and support your answers.